Job Posting: FY20-1
Concurrent Real-Time, Inc. currently has an opening for a Full-Time Systems Analyst in our Sales Department in our Michigan office.
Position Summary: The Field Systems Analyst provides comprehensive technical support for customers and sales personnel in a pre-sales and post-sales environment; key technical interface between the Company and its customers; works closely with and supports sales personnel.
• Works closely with sales personnel, with the Regional Sales Manager in order to drive revenue growth.
• Works closely with customers to determine technical requirements, feasibility and expectations.
• Provide sales call support, technical leadership in customer meetings including preparing technical supporting materials; presenting and explaining product capabilities, features and benefits; demonstrating products, and developing solutions to meet customer requirements.
• Subject matter expert in Concurrent products and solutions including hands-on experience to be credible in guiding customers to the ideal solution.
• Support customer technology evaluations including lab trials and proof of concepts.
• Serves as a customer advocate. Communicates possible process improvements and products based on customer input and requirements.
• Supports proposal efforts, defines systems configurations, RIQ requirements, assisting with PCQ requirements, and performing or arranging for the performance of benchmarks.
• Continually maintain and improve technical skills required for the position by participating in a variety of training programs and seminars.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and industry experience.
• 3 years or more experience in Linux, Real-time systems, software development tools, C or C++ programming, RTOS for Embedded Systems, Automotive or Aerospace HWIL, and simulation/modeling concepts.
• 2+ years in a customer facing position.
• Sitting for long periods.
• Ability to travel to customer meetings and events with little notice.
• Travel may be 50% of the time.
Salary: Based on experience and education.
To apply, please send your resume, references, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Posting: FY20-2
Concurrent Real-Time, Inc. currently has an opening for a Web Designer/Content Creator to work in our Pompano Beach, Florida location. This is a part-time/internship position.
Concurrent Real-Time, a provider of high-performance, real-time Linux computer systems and software solutions is seeking a talented, enthusiastic Web Development Intern to develop technical content and web site for their software products. Gain experience creating and managing websites with particular emphasis on the integration of technical content with graphic designs, and video.
We are looking for individuals who possess the following skills:
• Excellent oral and written communication, proofreading and editing skills.
• Ability to take ownership of a process and to use problem-solving skills to resolve issues.
• Work accurately with close attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
• Experience with video and image editing software.
• Working on completing or must have completed a Bachelor’s degree.
This position is flexible with hours and days, and averages 20 hours per week based in our Pompano Beach office.
Job Type: Part-time/Internship
Schedule: 20 hrs/wk
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your resume and two professional references to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Shelly Schurman at 954-973-5103.
The company invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request during normal business hours at the Human Resource Office.